- This event has passed.
Kundiman 2021 Mentorship Lab Reading
February 4, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
About this event
- All guests must be vaccinated to attend, and must provide proof of vaccination with either Excelsior Pass or vaccination card in order to enter event.
- All attendees must wear a face mask at all times.
- Tickets are limited to restrict capacity.
- Home address is collected for contact tracing purposes; it will not be used otherwise.
- This event will be livestreamed via YouTube live here: https://youtu.be/MY67HPXtTtA
- As a reminder: If you are not feeling well, please do not come to the event; email us and we’ll work it out.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines or to request accessibility accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the date to join Kundiman’s 2021 Mentorship Fellows and Mentors for a celebratory reading of their work, co-hosted with Books Are Magic, on Friday, February 4th at 7:00 PM ET. This reading will be in-person at a limited capacity, and live-streamed for anyone who wants to watch via YouTube live.
The Kundiman Mentorship Lab supports nine emerging NYC–based Asian American writers across the genres of Creative Nonfiction, Fiction, and Poetry. Mentorship Fellows spent six months in small workshops, craft classes in all genres, and mentorship meetings. Join us to hear what these brilliant writers have been working on for the past 6 months!
This year’s Fellows in Creative Nonfiction are Emperatriz Ung and JP Viernes. The Fellows in Fiction are Sheena Raza Faisal, Siqi Liu, and Katie Yee. The Fellows in Poetry are Lyn Li Che, Chaelee Dalton, and Theo LeGro. The 2021 Mentors are Rajesh Parameswaran, Larissa Pham, and Arhm Choi Wild.