NEW HEIGHTS Fundraising Gala
Saturday, October 1 – 6:00 pm
At the Brooklyn Historical Society
128 Pierrepont Street, Brooklyn Heights
You’re all invited!
NEW HEIGHTS is a community event to benefit St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church as we celebrate our neighbors, support our mission, and preserve our historic buildings. We invite you to take part in and enjoy this great occasion with us – or to support the church with a donation, if you cannot join us.
Come for the great food, drink, silent auction, and special musical performances by the
- NYU All University Gospel Choir
- A trio of Saint Ann’s School’s Peter Clark, Metropolitan Opera soprano Jessica Sandidge and acclaimed conductor and pianist Rick Cordova
- Special guest, the incomparable Mino Cinelu, acclaimed alumnus of the Miles Davis Band and Weather Report.
Come for the inaugural presentation of the “Spirit & Service” awards honoring
- Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams, who has served Brooklyn and its people with singular commitment since 2014
- Linda Kaufman, beloved recently retired Associate Head of Saint Ann’s School, who has nurtured generations of young people and enhanced the school’s historic relationship with St. Ann’s Church
We urge you, your friends and all you know to stand with us at an exciting time in our history. St. Ann’s is a spiritual home to many and a bona fide commons and community resource for a variety of organizations. Our partners include the Brooklyn Book Festival, Brooklyn Folk Festival, String Orchestra of Brooklyn, Bowery Presents, and Brooklyn Heights Association. Forum @ St. Ann’s events have featured New York Foundation for the Arts Fellows and Brooklyn-based artists, as well as concerts, readings, and panel discussions on immigration, education, and housing.
Your support will help us continue to assist to our neighbors in need through the Volunteers of America Operation Backpack, New York Cares Coat Drive and CAMBA Toys for Joy programs. Your generosity will also sustain our efforts to feed the hungry, including our weekly “Sandwich Sundays” program, which delivers grab-and-go meals for drop-in guests of CAMBA’s Gathering Place in East Brooklyn, and our community meals offered in our parish hall at various times throughout the year.
And, of course, we remain committed to preserving our landmark church, which is on the National Register of Historic Places and a New York State and City historic landmark.
With your help, St. Ann & the Holy Trinity will continue along an upward trajectory of community mission and service!
Please register here for NEW HEIGHTS tickets or make a contribution.