skip to Main Content
Menu

Cemetery Plots

 St. Ann’s offers available plots at two Brooklyn cemeteries to the public.

Green-Wood Cemetery, 500 25th Street, Brooklyn. Green-Wood’s main entrance at Fifth Avenue and 25th Street. Founded in 1838 and now a National Historic Landmark, Green-Wood was one of the first rural cemeteries in America. The cemetery has 478 spectacular acres of hills, valleys, glacial ponds and paths, throughout which exists one of the largest outdoor collections of 19th- and 20th-century statuary and mausoleums. Four seasons of beauty from century-and-a-half-old trees offer a peaceful oasis to visitors, as well as its 560,000 permanent residents, including Leonard Bernstein, Boss Tweed, Charles Ebbets, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Horace Greeley, Civil War generals, baseball legends, politicians, artists, entertainers and inventors.

The Evergreens (Cemetery of the Evergreens), 1629 Bushwick Ave, Brooklyn. The Evergreens Cemetery was organized in 1849 as a non-sectarian cemetery, under the Rural Cemetery Act of 1847. The cemetery borders Brooklyn and Queens and covers 225 acres of rolling hills and gently sloping meadows. It features several thousand trees and flowering shrubs in a park like setting.

The Evergreens is the final resting place of more than 526,000 people. It offers a selection of burial options including family lots (two graves and up), single graves (accommodates up to three interments when possible), an urn garden, community and private family mausoleums. Our new Chapel Mausoleum and Niches has been completed. The Evergreens Cemetery was named to the National Register of Historic Places.

Please direct all inquiries to the Facilities Manager at 718-875-6960 or facilities@stannholytrinity.org.

Back To Top